PASTA BOWTIE CHIPS
Pasta Bowtie Chips
- 2 Cups of Bowtie pasta
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano or Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 tsp Kinder's Woodfired garlic powder
- 1 tsp Lyndigospice
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water as per the packet instructions.
- Drain and place into a bowl. Season with olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, lyndigospice
- Mix well so all the pasta is nicely coated
- Cook in a preheated air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 180°C/350°F, shaking half way until they are golden brown
- Eat them warm with a dip or solo...I ate mine like chips with no dip! So good!